Thursday, December 26, 2013

NTS&B Merry Christmas 2013

Another year has passed, and the layout has not progressed much since October. I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and Happy and safe New Years.  This year we went to Tenn to see the kids.  Instead of seeing Christmas lights we went ice skating and I messed up my shoulder, so the layout will not progress for a while.

Every year I send out a bunch of Christmas cards to let old friends know we still think of them.  As such, we get a bunch of cards back.   I hate to just put the cards in a box, so a couple years ago I came up with an idea to make a 'tree' to display them and enjoy them longer.  The tree is made up of 2 1x2's painted green, with string ran between the sides to hang the cards on.  There is a bolt at the top, so the tree can be folded up for storage.  Also, had to complete it by adding an angel.




No comments: